Our Clinic Address:
McLean Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, PLC (MCCAM)
8214A Old Courthouse Road, Tysons Square Office Park, Vienna, Virginia 22182. Click here see the MAP.
Please click on the link to see the fee schedule and book an appointment online: BOOK NOW.
Tel: (703)499-4428; Tel & Fax: (703)547-8197;
Official Website: www.ChineseMedicineDoctor.us
Blog in Chinese: http://blog.sina.com.cn/arthurfan
Blog in English: https://arthuryinfan.wordpress.com/about/
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 7:45AM -5:00PM; Wed, Sat: 7:45AM -12:00PM(noon).
Before you make the first appointment, please read more about Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, provider’s background, and esp. FAQ-Frequent Asked Questions for the detail.
Please click on the link below to see the fee schedule and book an appointment online; or you can call the above phone number if you have any questions, or need schedule an urgent appointment, such as if you have an acute injury or severe pain:
Who is Dr. Arthur Yin Fan?
The reply—He is:
* A licensed acupuncturist (LAc) in Virginia and Washington DC (since 2002); also a Chinese medicine doctor who practices herbology, Tuina, teaches Tai Chi.
* A physician, or medical doctor, in Chinese medicine and Conventional medicine (in China, from 1986 to 2001), chosen by Chinese government as a High-level physician in Chinese Medicine(1999-2000); His original specialty was in Internal medicine and Neurology, Dr.Fan was one of very few physicians focused on neurology in Chinese medicine during later 1980s to early 1990s, the beginning stage of Neurology in Chinese medicine.
* A PhD in Chinese Internal Medicine, and have special trainings in neurology and psychology(in China);
*A doctor who had special training under Dr.Xia Guicheng and Dr.Sun Ningquan who are famous doctors in Chinese Gynecology / Fertility in Nanjing, China(1982-1986).
* A researcher / scientist in acupuncture and Chinese herbology studies(safety and efficacy), was a postdoctoral fellow under NIH projects;
* An academic reviewer for CAM research journals, such as JACM; and book publishers;
* An academic consultant for Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Maryland (since 2006);
* A board member in Virginia state acupuncture society(2008-2010);
* The founder and president of Virginia Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, VITCM.
He studied Chinese medicine first, then was trained in conventional medicine, he is the person knowing how to bridge Chinese medicine with conventional medicine.
See more about patients’rating about Dr. Fan, visit: http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/2795991/ARTHUR-FAN-VIENNA-VA.html