Dialogue with Dr. Lixing Lao: from a factory electrician to an international scholar of Chinese medicine
August 6, 2013 by arthuryinfan
Posted in Acupuncture history in America, Acupuncture history in China, Acupuncture History in the United States of America, Acupuncture in USA, VA Acupuncture Society, WHO's view of TCM | Tagged Acupuncture, acupuncture history in China, acupuncture history in the United States, Acupuncture history in United States, arthur yin fan, Brian Berman, Center for Integrative Medicine, Chinese Medicine, history, history of acupuncture, Lixing Lao, University of Maryland | 1 Comment
- BENIGN ESSENTIAL TREMOR RESOLVED WITH ACUPUNCTURE.From online information.
- Who is the top acupuncturist or best Chinese medicine practitioner (doctor)? by Dr. Arthur Fan, in the Greater Washington DC
- Does Acupuncture or Chinese Medicine Help ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or MND (Motor neuron diseases) Patients? by Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs as Treatments for Dystonia
- Generalized Dystonia, and Torsion Torticollis, Meige Syndrome, Chorea could be treated by acupuncture, Chinese medicine, by Dr. Arthur Fan 樊蓥
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) could be improved by Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, by Dr.Arthur Fan 樊蓥
- Can acupuncture help vulvodynia(sex with unbearable pain) and Vaginismus? Acupuncture Earl's Court.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia case has gotten big improvement after acupuncture and herbal treatments. By Dr.Arthur Fan in Washington DC and Virginia
- Anti-mullerian Hormone(AMH) 中文