http://www.history.la.ca.us/hdphotos.htm[photo] – from the CHS/TICOR Collection (US)
A Chinese Doctor’s Office in Los Angeles, CA. 1890
October 23, 2011 by arthuryinfan
Posted in Acupuncture in USA, Articles from online, Chinese medicine ABC, History | Tagged Acupuncture, acupuncturist, alexandria, arlington, Arthur Fan, arthur yin fan, Best Chinese medicine doctor, Chinese Medicine, Chinese medicine in USA, 维吉尼亚, 针灸, 马里兰, fairfax, falls church, herndon, Maryland, mclean, northern virginia, reston, Rockville, tysons corner, vienna, Virginia, 华盛顿, 樊蓥, 中医 | Leave a Comment
- BENIGN ESSENTIAL TREMOR RESOLVED WITH ACUPUNCTURE.From online information.
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) could be improved by Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, by Dr.Arthur Fan 樊蓥
- Does Acupuncture or Chinese Medicine Help ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or MND (Motor neuron diseases) Patients? by Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- "Dr.Arthur Fan, Could You Tell Me by Taking My Pulse--If I Already got Pregnant?"
- Is acupuncture expensive? How much is the reasonable price? by Dr. Arthur Yin Fan
- Anti-mullerian Hormone(AMH) 中文
- Pubic bone area pain, groin area pain could be treated by acupuncture, by Dr. Arthur Fan
- Acupuncture For Blepharospasm Case Report from a Online Article
- The Los Angeles' Massacre in 1871 killed Dr.Gene Tong