http://www.history.la.ca.us/hdphotos.htm[photo] – from the CHS/TICOR Collection (US)
A Chinese Doctor’s Office in Los Angeles, CA. 1890
October 23, 2011 by arthuryinfan
Posted in Acupuncture in USA, Articles from online, Chinese medicine ABC, History | Tagged Acupuncture, acupuncturist, alexandria, arlington, Arthur Fan, arthur yin fan, Best Chinese medicine doctor, Chinese Medicine, Chinese medicine in USA, 维吉尼亚, 针灸, 马里兰, fairfax, falls church, herndon, Maryland, mclean, northern virginia, reston, Rockville, tysons corner, vienna, Virginia, 华盛顿, 樊蓥, 中医 | Leave a Comment
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs as Treatments for Dystonia
- Does Acupuncture or Chinese Medicine Help ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or MND (Motor neuron diseases) Patients? by Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) could be improved by Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, by Dr.Arthur Fan 樊蓥
- Is acupuncture expensive? How much is the reasonable price? by Dr. Arthur Yin Fan
- 澄江针灸学派境外传播纪实-- 夏有兵 张建斌 董 勤 引自《中国中医药报》2013、10、19
- Who is the top acupuncturist or best Chinese medicine practitioner (doctor)? by Dr. Arthur Fan, in the Greater Washington DC
- BENIGN ESSENTIAL TREMOR RESOLVED WITH ACUPUNCTURE.From online information.
- "Dr.Arthur Fan, Could You Tell Me by Taking My Pulse--If I Already got Pregnant?"
- President Obama's letter and pictures