http://www.history.la.ca.us/hdphotos.htm[photo] – from the CHS/TICOR Collection (US)
A Chinese Doctor’s Office in Los Angeles, CA. 1890
October 23, 2011 by arthuryinfan
Posted in Acupuncture in USA, Articles from online, Chinese medicine ABC, History | Tagged Acupuncture, acupuncturist, alexandria, arlington, Arthur Fan, arthur yin fan, Best Chinese medicine doctor, Chinese Medicine, Chinese medicine in USA, 维吉尼亚, 针灸, 马里兰, fairfax, falls church, herndon, Maryland, mclean, northern virginia, reston, Rockville, tysons corner, vienna, Virginia, 华盛顿, 樊蓥, 中医 | Leave a Comment
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs as Treatments for Dystonia
- Does Acupuncture or Chinese Medicine Help ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or MND (Motor neuron diseases) Patients? by Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- VITCM-Our School
- "Dr.Arthur Fan, Could You Tell Me by Taking My Pulse--If I Already got Pregnant?"
- BENIGN ESSENTIAL TREMOR RESOLVED WITH ACUPUNCTURE.From online information.
- Clinic & Dr.Fan
- Is acupuncture expensive? How much is the reasonable price? by Dr. Arthur Yin Fan
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) could be improved by Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, by Dr.Arthur Fan 樊蓥