February 3, 2011 by arthuryinfan
Posted in Articles from online, Chinese medicine ABC, diagnosis | Tagged Acupuncture, acupuncturist, alexandria, arlington, Arthur Fan, arthur yin fan, Best Chinese medicine doctor, China, Chinese Medicine, 维吉尼亚, experimental, 针灸, 马里兰, fairfax, falls church, herndon, Kidney yang difficiency, Maryland, mclean, northern virginia, Rockville, vienna, Virginia, washington DC, Yang difficiency, 华盛顿, 樊蓥 | 8 Comments
- Does Acupuncture or Chinese Medicine Help ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or MND (Motor neuron diseases) Patients? by Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- BENIGN ESSENTIAL TREMOR RESOLVED WITH ACUPUNCTURE.From online information.
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs as Treatments for Dystonia
- Can acupuncture help vulvodynia(sex with unbearable pain) and Vaginismus? Acupuncture Earl's Court.
- Acupuncture For Blepharospasm Case Report from a Online Article
- Is acupuncture expensive? How much is the reasonable price? by Dr. Arthur Yin Fan
- Heated-needling, Fire-needling 火针
- Who is the top acupuncturist or best Chinese medicine practitioner (doctor)? by Dr. Arthur Fan, in the Greater Washington DC
- "Dr.Arthur Fan, Could You Tell Me by Taking My Pulse--If I Already got Pregnant?"