Dr.Arthur Yin Fan was interviewed by Mike McKeown on August 19, 2009, discussed the NCCAOM test item writting issues; Dr.Fan provided some suggestions on National Certificate Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine(NCCAOM) future certificate development directions.
The NCCAOM is governed by the Chief Executive Officer and ten Commissioners who are voted into office by general election. In approving nominations, the Nominating Committee considers diversity in ethnicity, gender, geographic distribution, professional experience, education and school of thought within the profession. Mike McKeown, B.A., M.A., Th.M., has worked as a NCCAOM commissioner over 7 years, currently chairs the Commission’s Board Development Committee and the Recertification Committee. McKeown also servers as the Secretary for the Commission.
Dr.Arthur Yin Fan Was Interviewed by NCCAOM Commissioner, Michael(Mike) McKeown on August 19, 2009
August 20, 2009 by arthuryinfan
Posted in Dr.Fan's clinical world | Tagged Acupuncture, Arthur Fan, arthur yin fan, Best Chinese medicine doctor, Chinese Medicine, commissioner, 维吉尼亚, 针灸, falls church, herndon, interview, mclean, Michael McKeown, mike Mckeown, National Certificate Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, nccaom, northern virginia, reston, Rockville, vienna, Virginia, washington DC, 樊蓥, 中医 | Leave a Comment
- Does Acupuncture or Chinese Medicine Help ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or MND (Motor neuron diseases) Patients? by Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- BENIGN ESSENTIAL TREMOR RESOLVED WITH ACUPUNCTURE.From online information.
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs as Treatments for Dystonia
- Can acupuncture help vulvodynia(sex with unbearable pain) and Vaginismus? Acupuncture Earl's Court.
- Acupuncture For Blepharospasm Case Report from a Online Article
- Is acupuncture expensive? How much is the reasonable price? by Dr. Arthur Yin Fan
- Heated-needling, Fire-needling 火针
- Who is the top acupuncturist or best Chinese medicine practitioner (doctor)? by Dr. Arthur Fan, in the Greater Washington DC
- "Dr.Arthur Fan, Could You Tell Me by Taking My Pulse--If I Already got Pregnant?"