The first person to receive a license appears to be Joseph Eleanor Hayden, license issued 5/24/1994.
Who is the First Licensed Acupuncturist in Virginia State? by Dr Arthur Yin Fan
August 3, 2009 by arthuryinfan
Posted in Acupuncture in USA, VA Acupuncture Society | Tagged Acupuncture, acupuncturist, arlington, Arthur Fan, arthur yin fan, Chinese Medicine, 维吉尼亚, 针灸, fairfax, falls church, First Acupuncturist, herndon, mclean, northern virginia, reston, Rockville, tysons corner, vienna, Virginia, washington DC, 华盛顿, 樊蓥, 中医 | Leave a Comment
- Does Acupuncture or Chinese Medicine Help ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or MND (Motor neuron diseases) Patients? by Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- BENIGN ESSENTIAL TREMOR RESOLVED WITH ACUPUNCTURE.From online information.
- Is acupuncture expensive? How much is the reasonable price? by Dr. Arthur Yin Fan
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs as Treatments for Dystonia
- Generalized Dystonia, and Torsion Torticollis, Meige Syndrome, Chorea could be treated by acupuncture, Chinese medicine, by Dr. Arthur Fan 樊蓥
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) could be improved by Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, by Dr.Arthur Fan 樊蓥
- How many acupuncturists in the United states (US) ? How much dollars business these providers created?By Dr.Arthur Yin Fan, in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
- CAMSIG FIDDLETOWN STORY
- Dr.Fan saw a deep coma patient in INOVA Fairfax Hospital: A clinical note, by Arthur Fan, CMD, PhD, LAc